Chicken Parmesan with Side Spaghetti: Single Serve
6 oz breaded chicken breast in tomato sauce with melted mozzarella and parmigiana cheese served with 4 oz spaghetti.
chicken breast, flour, egg, milk, water, unseasoned bread crumbs, tomato sauce, onion, garlic, olive oil, spaghetti, mozzarella, parmigiana cheese
Dairy, Gluten, Egg
For best quality, thaw under refrigeration overnight.
- Provided containers are microwave safe.
- Microwave, covered, for 1–2 min on high or until internal temperature reaches 165º, rotate halfway through.
- CAUTION: container will be HOT—let sit for 1 minute to cool.
- Please be aware microwaves have different power settings—adjust to your equipment.
- Preheat oven to 350º. Transfer contents to an oven-safe dish.
- Bake, covered in foil, for 15-20 minutes, remove foil and continue to bake until the top browns to your liking, approximately 5 minutes, or until inside reads 165º.
For safety we recommend all products are reheated to an internal temperature of 165º.